Category / Product Development
Designing products from research, ideation, technical feasibility and bringing it to life through manufacturing
I left my job at a big semiconductor company in the Philippines as a test engineer. Speaking about the job, what I mostly do is code, debug, solve problems, stick to it…
This solar submersible pump system is being planned to be integrated with a drip irrigation system. So keep in touch for future updates about future project. Water Resource in a Rural Farmland…
First Impression about Design My first perception of design was focusing more on the product. I though that product design was only more about making beautiful products. Those are the impressions I’ve been…
Joseph RicafortI design physical and digital interactions from hardware electronics up to visualizations. Currently working as a hardware engineer developing cool IoT products (Internet of Things) in a PH startup company.
More about me
- Career Transition Experience: From A Big Prominent Company To A Small Tech Startup
- Data Visualization: What Makes A Country Successful At The Olympics?
- Why Philippine Federalism? Ask First Why Metro Manila Is So Rich While The Other Regions Are So Poor
- Eurovision Visualization: How Did The Europeans Voted In The Past 6 Years
- Electronics Hobbyists Quick Reference Poster for Geeks