Category / Hardware & Software
Electronics, microcontrollers and other cool stuff relating to hardware part of product development
I left my job at a big semiconductor company in the Philippines as a test engineer. Speaking about the job, what I mostly do is code, debug, solve problems, stick to it…
I’ve made a series of quick reference posters in building basic electronics projects. I’d want to make visual materials accessible, easier and presentable for everyone especially for beginners. I hope someone would…
This solar submersible pump system is being planned to be integrated with a drip irrigation system. So keep in touch for future updates about future project. Water Resource in a Rural Farmland…
Internet of things or IoT is one of the latest trends in technology creating a buzz in the tech world. But what is IoT anyway? According to Wikipedia, The Internet of Things…
Joseph RicafortI design physical and digital interactions from hardware electronics up to visualizations. Currently working as a hardware engineer developing cool IoT products (Internet of Things) in a PH startup company.
More about me
- Career Transition Experience: From A Big Prominent Company To A Small Tech Startup
- Data Visualization: What Makes A Country Successful At The Olympics?
- Why Philippine Federalism? Ask First Why Metro Manila Is So Rich While The Other Regions Are So Poor
- Eurovision Visualization: How Did The Europeans Voted In The Past 6 Years
- Electronics Hobbyists Quick Reference Poster for Geeks